Modular System for Phacoemulsification and Posterior Vitrectomy
Pulsar² is a modular system for surgical procedures in the anterior and posterior segments. Combining phacoemulsifier with posterior vitreophage in an innovative, compact, safe and reliable way, the Pulsar² is the state of the art in modular ophthalmic surgery.
- Double aspiration system by Venturi pump and Peristaltic;
- Technology for automatic compensation of ultrasound power according to each nuclear density. Compatible with the techniques M.I.C.S and Co-M.i.C.S (incisions of 3.2 to 1.0 mm);
- Faco cold;
- Dual linear programmable pedal;
- LCD monitor with touch-screen;
- More than 1000 memory locations;
- Parameter selection via pedal, monitor or remote control;
- Bipolar cautery and endodiathermia;
- Expandable for posterior vitrectomy;
- Gravity or forced irrigation system;
- Xenon HID 5100K long-lasting light source;
- High-speed posterior vitrectomy catheter (up to 4000 cts / min), 20/23 or 25 Gauge.
- Venturi / Peristaltic pump;
- Option of changing peristaltic or venturi pumps during surgery, maintaining the same set of I / A hoses;
- Disposable and autoclavable I / A lines;
- ACS3 (former chamber surge suppression system) microprocessed anti-surge control.
Traditional system by gravity, with automatic suspension of the infusion bottle. Minimal IOP® Forced Irrigation (optional).
- U / S Slim 4 ultra-light pen 40gr;
- Exclusive Technology ;
- Extrusion of 0 to 100 micron tip with 40 KHz;
- Control panel or linear, through the pedal;
- Continuous, pulsed, hyperpulsed, single burst, multi-burst, continuous burst, PEM (ultrasonic emission personalization program) modes.
Practicality and Versatility
Operation of the Pulsar² is quick and easy due to the ease of access of your monitor with a touch-sensitive LCD screen or through the remote control.
The surgical parameters are totally customized and can be stored in more than 1000 memory locations, according to the preference of each surgeon. The versatility of the equipment is guaranteed by a wide range of accessories available that offer the surgeon the possibility of performing most ophthalmic procedures.
Minimal Stress® is a patented technology that automatically measures and adjusts the tip stroke of the U / S stylus tip during the procedure. The equipment delivers the same power of phaco in any surgery, regardless of the type or grade of the cataract. Minimal Stress® technology ensures that the energy released into the eye is only what is strictly necessary to emulsify the core, reducing ocular trauma and contributing to a better surgical outcome.